To Beep Or Not To BeepTo Beep Or Not To Beep (1970) - Will The Real Jerry Lewis Please Sit Down Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 368 times total.
- Will The Real Jerry Lewis Please Sit Down Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Jerry Lewis, Rhonda, Geraldine Lewis, Mr. Blunderbuss, Ralph Rotten Lewis, Won Ton Son, Professor Lewis, Hong Kong Lewis, Uncle Seadog.
- Voice Actors: David L. Lander, Jane Webb, Howard Morris.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Amby Paliwoda, Kaem Wond, Ben Shenkman, George Waiss, Louise Sandoval, Russ Von Neida, Virgil Ross, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Ed Solomon, Ed Rehberg, Hank Smith, Lenn Redman; more Animators ...
- Written By Jack Mendelsohn, Jim Mulligan, Jim Ryan, Bill Danch, Bob Ogle, Chuck Menville, Len Janson.
- Music: Jeff Michael, George Blais, Richard Delvy, Ed Fournier.
- Editor: Joseph Simon, Jim Blodgett.
- First Aired about 1970.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
"Oh, laaydyyy..." This half-hour Saturday morning cartoon series was based on characters created by zany comic Jerry Lewis for the films The Nutty Professor, The Bellboy, and The Errand Boy. On the show, an animated Jerry worked as a temp for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of To Beep Or Not To Beep. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Beep Or Not To Beep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!