Pesky PelicanPesky Pelican (1963) - Chilly Willy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 769 times total.
- Chilly Willy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Chilly Willy, Pesky Pelican, Walrus, Operator.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Sid Marcus.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Les Kline, Art Davis.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney.
- Music: Walter Greene.
- Originally Released on September 24, 1963.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:07 minutes.
As Pesky Pelican flies south for the winter, his wings begin to ice up. He's puzzled until he finds the South Pole. He slides down the "pole," and he watches Chilly Willy bore a circle in the ice and fill his wheelbarrow with fish. While Chilly takes his fish to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Universal Studios created Chilly's notorious Ice Phone opening sequence from this cartoon.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pesky Pelican. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pesky Pelican? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!