A Talent For TroubleA Talent For Trouble (1985) - She-Ra, Princess of Power Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 281 times total.
- She-Ra, Princess of Power Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: She-Ra, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak, Imp, Madame Razz, Frosta, Bow, Castaspella, Glimmer, Shadow Weaver, Castra, Lighthope, Sprint, Swiftwind, Horde Soldiers, Loo-Kee, Kowl, Mantenna, Leech, Broom.
- Voice Actors: Melendy Britt, George DiCenzo, Linda Gary, Erica Scheimer, Lou Scheimer, Erik Gumden.
- Directed By Tom Tataranowicz, Ed Friedman, Bill Reed, Tom Sito, Richard Trueblood, Ernie Schmidt; more Directors ...
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Pat Clark, Barry C. Anderson, Tom Cook, Rich Arons, Ken Cope, Thomas Baron, Doug Crane, Arland Barron, Zeon Davush, Vincent Bassols, Daniel De La Vega, Carole Beers; more Animators ...
- Written By Michael Straczynski, Lawrence G. DiTillio, Bob Forward, Francis Moss, Don Heckman, Carol Baxter.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Erika Lane.
- Editor: Bob Crawford Joe Gall, Rick Gehr Lida Saskova, George Mahana.
- First Aired on October 22, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
He-Man's twin sister, Princess Adora is She-Ra. She has to keep the Crystal Castle safe from the evil Hordak. Whenever her services were needed, the Princess would... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Yes, she was He-Man's sister, but they had a lot more in common than just genetics. She-Ra was essentially a female version of her brother, living in a parallel world with similar enemies, weapons... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Talent For Trouble. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Talent For Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!