Phoney PonyPhoney Pony (1969) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 601 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Sugarfoot, Two Convicts.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released in November of 1969 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Two convicts escape from prison in the Wild West and disguise themselves as a horse. Sugarfoot sees the "horse" and falls in love. Later, Woody and Sugarfoot learn... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha?, Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Phoney Pony. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Phoney Pony? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!