Pigeon PatrolPigeon Patrol (1942) - Homer Pigeon Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 66 times this month, and 1499 times total.
- Homer Pigeon Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Pigeon, Mazie, Japanese Vulture, Carrier Pigeons, Pigeon Fledglings.
- Voice Actors: Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ralph Somerville.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on August 03, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Homer, a drawling country pigeon, calls on his girl Mazie, but she gives him the cold shoulder when a squadron of carrier pigeons flies over. Homer resolves to win... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First appearance of Homer Pigeon. Dal McKennon's first recorded screen role. Most prints of this cartoon are missing several scenes involving the Japanese vulture as well as Homer's "kick in the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pigeon Patrol. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pigeon Patrol? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!