Alternate Title: Maw and Paw in Plywood PanicPlywood Panic (Maw and Paw in Plywood Panic) (1953) - Maw and Paw Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1641 times total.
- Maw and Paw Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Maw, Paw, Kids, Milford, Contest Representative.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding, Gil Turner, Robert Bentley.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on September 28, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Milford the pig gets the mail and informs Paw that the family has won a brand new house after Maw and Paw have accumulated a million boxtops. Their joy turns to frustration when they learn the catch: the house is prefabricated, and they must put the entire house... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The hillbilly pair of Maw and Paw draw their inspiration from Universal's very popular Ma and Pa Kettle film series. Maw and Paw and their kids live on a farm, and can be described as a rural family with below-average intelligence (their pet... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Plywood Panic. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Plywood Panic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!