The Mystery Of The Aztec WarriorThe Mystery Of The Aztec Warrior (1969) Episode HB-11- Hardy Boys Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1640 times total.
- Hardy Boys Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Joe Hardy, Frank Hardy, Pete Jones, Fenton Hardy, Chubby Morton, Wanda Kay Breckenridge, Aunt Gertrude Hardy.
- Voice Actors: Byron Kane, Dallas McKennon, Jane Webb.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Anatole Kirsanoff, Don Towsley, Bill Reed.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Jim Brummett, Frank Carr, Butch Davis, Clark Davis, Otto Feuer, Jack Foster, Ed Friedman, Fred Grable, Dick Hall, LaVerne Harding, G. Jorgensen, Len Kaluza, George Kreisl; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Sobol, H.F. Mauberly, Eric Blair, David Melmoth.
- Editor: Joseph Simon, Jim Blodgett.
- First Aired on November 15, 1969.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: HB-11
The Boys go to Mexico in search of lost treasure.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Hardy Boys date from the early 1930s, in serialized books written for young boys. Disney brought the Boys to live-action TV, and Filmation added a few enhancements when they animated the Boys. In this series, the Hardys toured the world with... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mystery Of The Aztec Warrior. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mystery Of The Aztec Warrior? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!