Private Eye PoochPrivate Eye Pooch (1955) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 932 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Professor Dingledong, Strongnose.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Robert Bentley, Gil Turner, Herman R. Cohen.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on May 09, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: U-44.
Professor Dingledong the taxidermist school instructor is about to teach his students "how to stuff a woodpecker in one easy lesson." For this purpose, he goes to a jail-like room with cells, and from one of these cells, he picks Woody. Escaping the nutty... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First appearance of Professor Dingledong. With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Private Eye Pooch. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Private Eye Pooch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!