A Wet KnightA Wet Knight (1932) - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 665 times total.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions.
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Voice Actors: Bernice Hansen.
- Directed By Walter Lantz, Bill Nolan.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Walter Lantz, Bill Nolan.
- Originally Released on June 20, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:45 minutes.
- Black & White
Oswald and his companion enter an eerie castle to take shelter from the rain. Trouble awaits them when a vicious simian also comes in.
Cartoon Production Information:
Some plot elements in this short would be featured in "Krazy Spooks", a 1933 Krazy Kat cartoon. Mozart's "Turkish March" is used in the short. "Music Hath Charms" is also featured in the cartoon. The song itself was made for "King of Jazz," a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Wet Knight" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Wet Knight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!