The Golden EggThe Golden Egg (1969) Episode 53002- Heckle and Jeckle Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 428 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Produced By Don Christensen, Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Robert Arkwright, Jaime Diaz, John Armstrong, Jeff Delver, Thomas Baron, Bauck Dyler, James Brummett, Fredrick Fetterman, Ken Butterworth, Kenneth Grehler, William Carney; more Animators ...
- Music: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael, Dean Andre.
- Editor: James Blodgett, Ann Hagerman, Earl Hiddi.
- First Aired on December 06, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Golden Egg? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!