Puny ExpressPuny Express (1951) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1275 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Buzz Buzzard, Horned Toad, Horse.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Don Patterson, LaVerne Harding.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on January 22, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: U-1.
In the Old West, daring "Puny Express" rider Woody Woodpecker tries to get the mail through and elude gunman Buzz Buzzard in the meantime. Woody and his horse run onto many obstacles- including a "horned toad." Desperado Buzz waits for Woody as he crosses the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Walter Lantz cartunes are now once again released through Universal, as they would for the rest of the studio's history. Grace Stafford, Lantz's wife and the future permanent voice of the woodpecker, provides Woody's trademark laugh for the first time... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Puny Express. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Puny Express? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!