Show BusinessShow Business (1979) Episode 53005- Heckle and Jeckle Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 314 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Produced By Don Christensen, Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Robert Arkwright, Jaime Diaz, John Armstrong, Jeff Delver, Thomas Baron, Bauck Dyler, James Brummett, Fredrick Fetterman, Ken Butterworth, Kenneth Grehler, William Carney; more Animators ...
- Music: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael, Dean Andre.
- Editor: James Blodgett, Ann Hagerman, Earl Hiddi.
- First Aired on October 27, 1979.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Show Business. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Show Business? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!