Malcon-TentsMalcon-Tents (1979) Episode 53013- Heckle and Jeckle Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 251 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Produced By Don Christensen, Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Robert Arkwright, Jaime Diaz, John Armstrong, Jeff Delver, Thomas Baron, Bauck Dyler, James Brummett, Fredrick Fetterman, Ken Butterworth, Kenneth Grehler, William Carney; more Animators ...
- Music: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael, Dean Andre.
- Editor: James Blodgett, Ann Hagerman, Earl Hiddi.
- First Aired on December 22, 1979.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Malcon-Tents. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Malcon-Tents? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!