Ration BoredRation Bored (1943) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 64 times this month, and 1441 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway.
- Directed By Emery Hawkins, Milt Schaffer.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Robert Bentley.
- Written By Ben Hardaway.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on July 26, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Woody Woodpecker tries to get gas without a ration book and finds that pleasure driving can be a mighty unpleasurable chore.
Cartoon Production Information:
Retitled "The Gas Bandit" for television. The original end title card features a plug for war bonds. With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"),... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Ration Bored" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ration Bored? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!