Air ExpressAir Express (1937) - Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 670 times total.
- Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions.
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Meany, Miny, Moe, Ostrich.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Les Kline, Fred Kopietz, LaVerne Harding.
- Written By Walter Lantz, Victor McLeod.
- Originally Released on September 20, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: 3717
- Black & White
The poor monkeys are no match for a hungry ostrich when they try to fly an airplane and deliver a million dollars in diamonds.
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Meany, Miny and Moe cartoon. "There just wasn't much else we could do with the characters," said producer-director Walter Lantz, who discontinued the series.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Air Express. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Air Express? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!