Battle At Barnaby's Bend
Alternate Title: Battle At Barnaby BendBattle At Barnaby's Bend (Battle At Barnaby Bend) (1967) - The Lone Ranger Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 248 times total.
- The Lone Ranger Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Format Films, Halas and Batchelor Cartoon Films
- Distributed by: Lone Ranger Productions, Jack Wrather Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lone Ranger, Tonto, Tiny Tom.
- Voice Actors: Michael Rye, Shepard Menken, Marvin Miller, Hans Conrad, Richard Beals, Agnes Moorehead.
- Directed By Art Babbitt, Cam Ford, Stan Green, John Halas, Tom Halley, Jackie Huie; more Directors ...
- Produced By Herbert Klynn, Jules Engel, Arthur A. Jacobs.
- Animated By Ruben Apodaca, Bob Bransford, Geoff Collins, Ed Friedman, Peter Gardner, Alan Greene, Terry Harrison, David Livesey, Amby Paliwoda, Yvonne Pearsall, Virgil Ross, Laurie Sharpe; more Animators ...
- Written By Tom Dagenais, L.L. Goldman, Ken Sobol.
- Music: Victor Schoen.
- Editor: Les Callaway, Roger Donley, Jack King, Bernard Moss, Joe Siracusa.
- First Aired on November 04, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Battle At Barnaby's Bend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!