Bell HopsBell Hops (1981) Episode 53014- Heckle and Jeckle Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 290 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Dirty Weasel, Manager.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Produced By Don Christensen, Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Robert Arkwright, Jaime Diaz, John Armstrong, Jeff Delver, Thomas Baron, Bauck Dyler, James Brummett, Fredrick Fetterman, Ken Butterworth, Kenneth Grehler, William Carney; more Animators ...
- Music: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael, Dean Andre.
- Editor: James Blodgett, Ann Hagerman, Earl Hiddi.
- First Aired on December 05, 1981.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 53014
Heckle and Jeckle are bell hops, and they are about to loose their jobs. A thief named Dirty Weasel steals the jewels from the front desk safe. The manager gives the duo one more chance the keep their job if they catch Dirty Weasel. After wrecking the motel to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bell Hops. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bell Hops? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!