Arts And FlowersArts And Flowers (1956) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 651 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Artful Art, Judge.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Robert Bentley, Herman R. Cohen.
- Written By Homer Brightman, Frank J. Goldberg.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on November 03, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Artful Art, a temperamental artist of no ability, is busily painting in his studio when he hears the mailman deposit his copy of Art News magazine in his mailbox. Woody Woodpecker, who lives high in his home in a tree located in Art's yard, beats him to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Arts And Flowers" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Arts And Flowers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!