Off Her RockerOff Her Rocker (1981) Episode HH 64011- Hero High Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 360 times total.
- Hero High Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Dirty Trixie, Rex Ruthless, Captain California, Glorius Gal, Misty Magic, Weatherman, Punk Rock, Miss Grimm, Mr. Samson, Bratman, AWOL, Mighty Isis, Captain Walla Walla, Peter Penguin, L'il Sumo, Giggler, Kangaroo Ken.
- Voice Actors: Maylo McCaslin, John Berwick, Christopher Hensel, Becky Perle, Jere Fields, John Greenleaf, John Venocour.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Music: Dean Andre, Jeff Michaels.
- First Aired on November 21, 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
After Misty messes up a trick, the others make fun of her. A short while later, Misty disappears completely! Where has she gone?
Cartoon Production Information:
The Hero High segment combined live action lead-ins and animated cores. We got a good look at the comic pitfalls of superhero teens attending a high school designed just for them. Good teens... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Off Her Rocker. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Off Her Rocker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!