The Shaping StaffThe Shaping Staff (1983) Episode MU 66002- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 569 times total.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Distributed by: Group W
- Cartoon Characters: He-Man/Prince Adam, Orko, Battle Cat/Cringer, Skeletor, Sorceress, Teela, Beast Man, Evil-Lyn, Ram-Man.
- Voice Actors: John Erwin, Erik Gunden, Alan Oppenheimer, Linda Gary.
- Directed By Lou Kachivas.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Barry C. Anderson, Rich Arons, Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, Vincent Bassols, Maxwell Becraft, Carole Beers, Carl Bell, Bob Bemiller, James Brummett; more Animators ...
- Written By Paul Dini.
- Editor: Bob Crawford, Joe Gall, Rick Gehr, Sam Moore, Lida Saskova, George Mahana; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 29, 1983.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Evil-Lyn uses a magical "shaping staff" to transform the Royal Family into animals, and He-Man into an evil version of himself called Faker.
Cartoon Production Information:
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe was one of the most popular cartoons of the 80's, and with good reason. With what was probably the most successful merchandising tie-in ever, the series was... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Shaping Staff" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Shaping Staff? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!