Prince Adam No MorePrince Adam No More (1983) Episode MU 66029- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 734 times total.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Distributed by: Group W
- Cartoon Characters: He-Man/Prince Adam, Orko, Battle Cat/Cringer, Skeletor, Trap Jaw, Tri-klops, Sorceress, Teela, Beast Man, Evil-Lyn, Ram-Man.
- Voice Actors: John Erwin, Erik Gunden, Alan Oppenheimer, Linda Gary.
- Directed By Gwen Wetzler.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Barry C. Anderson, Rich Arons, Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, Vincent Bassols, Maxwell Becraft, Carole Beers, Carl Bell, Bob Bemiller, James Brummett; more Animators ...
- Written By Paul Dini.
- Editor: Bob Crawford, Joe Gall, Rick Gehr, Sam Moore, Lida Saskova, George Mahana; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 23, 1983.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: MU 66029
Adam decides to defend the forces of good without the aid of He-Man's extraordinary powers. At the same time, Beastman attempts to prove himself a master villain to the nonorious Skeleton. When Beastman captures King Randor, it is up to Adam to meet the challenge... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe was one of the most popular cartoons of the 80's, and with good reason. With what was probably the most successful merchandising tie-in ever, the series was watched religiously by children all over the world... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Prince Adam No More. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Prince Adam No More? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!