Disappearing ActDisappearing Act (1983) Episode MU 66003- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 610 times total.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Distributed by: Group W
- Cartoon Characters: He-Man/Prince Adam, Orko, Battle Cat/Cringer, Skeletor, Sorceress, Teela, Beast Man, Evil-Lyn, Ram-Man.
- Voice Actors: John Erwin, Erik Gunden, Alan Oppenheimer, Linda Gary.
- Directed By Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Barry C. Anderson, Rich Arons, Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, Vincent Bassols, Maxwell Becraft, Carole Beers, Carl Bell, Bob Bemiller, James Brummett; more Animators ...
- Written By David Chappe, Robby London.
- Editor: Bob Crawford, Joe Gall, Rick Gehr, Sam Moore, Lida Saskova, George Mahana; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 20, 1983.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: MU 66003
Skeletor and Beast Man infiltrate the Royal Palace using invisible helmets and kidnap Prince Adam, hoping that He-Man will fall into their trap when he tries to rescue the Prince. But when one of Orko's spells goes wrong, the evil scheme begins... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe was one of the most popular cartoons of the 80's, and with good reason. With what was probably the most successful merchandising tie-in ever, the series was watched religiously by children all over the world... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Disappearing Act" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Disappearing Act? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!