The Tom and Jerry Comedy ShowThe Tom and Jerry Comedy Show (1980) - The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 59 times this month, and 1830 times total.
- The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Droopy, Barney Bear, Spike, Slick.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 13, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A half-hour show that featured Tom and Jerry (two episodes) and Droopy (one episode).
Cartoon Production Information:
This series is based on "Tom and Jerry" was created by William Denby Hanna and Joseph Roland Barbera. This series is filmed in Metrocolor, the exact same process they used in theatrical cartoons of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!