A Connecticut Mouse In King Arthur's CorkA Connecticut Mouse In King Arthur's Cork (1980) Season 1 Episode 15-A- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 696 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Cats, King Arthur, Horse, Shark.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 20, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tom dreams that he and Jerry are in a kingdom and Jerry is the Dreaded Knight and King Arthur orders Tom to get rid of him.
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is a parody of "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" by Samuel Langhorne Clemens, best known as Mark Twain.
One of the episodes which Jerry doesn't get the upper hand. Tom chases Jerry off at the end.
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Connecticut Mouse In King Arthur's Cork. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Connecticut Mouse In King Arthur's Cork? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!