Mystery Of Fantasy ParkMystery Of Fantasy Park (1984) Episode 5122-8402- Turbo-Teen Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 525 times total.
- Turbo-Teen Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Brett Matthews, Pattie, Alex, Flip, Rusty, Eddie.
- Voice Actors: T.K. Carter, Pamela Hayden, Frank Welker, Pat Fraley, Michael Mish, Clive Revill, Nelson Comer, Alan Dinehart, Ron Feinberg, Alejandro Garay; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Kimball.
- Produced By Cosmo Anzilotti, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Larry Huber, Michael Hack.
- Music: Udi Harpaz, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Leo Guerra.
- First Aired on September 15, 1984.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Brett Matthews crashes into a science lab where a top-secret transfer ray was being developed, and now he has the ability to turn himself into a car whenever his body temperature reached a certain... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mystery Of Fantasy Park. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mystery Of Fantasy Park? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!