Box Car BanditBox Car Bandit (1957) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 776 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Bandit, Bandit's Horse.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Robert Bentley, Lester Kline.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on April 08, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Woody Woodpecker's the postmaster aboard a mail car in the Old West, where he successfully outwits a bandit who's gunnin' for the shipment of gold bullion. Two characters, the much-wanted bandit and his horse, are seated, leaning against a telegraph pole, when... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha?, Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short films... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Box Car Bandit. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Box Car Bandit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!