Really ScentReally Scent (1959) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1245 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Pepé Le Pew, Fabrette, Pierrette, Pierre Cat, Fifi Cat, Tomcats, Crewmen, Shoppers, Seweur Rat.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Abe Levitow.
- Produced By John Burton Sr.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Richard Thompson, Ben Washam.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on June 27, 1959.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:10 minutes.
In old New Orleans, it's a momentous day in the lives of Pierre and Fifi Cat: their daughters Pierrette and Fabrette are born. But by a "calamity of birth," one little kitten, Fabrette, comes into the world with a white stripe down her back. It only matters to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In a radical departure from other Pepé Le Pew cartoons, a central plot point involves the female cat pursuing Pepé, not the other way around!
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Really Scent" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Really Scent? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!