Sir Donkey KongSir Donkey Kong (1984) - Donkey Kong Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 358 times total.
- Donkey Kong Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Donkey Kong, Mario, Pauline.
- Voice Actors: Soupy Sales, Peter Cullen, Judy Strangis.
- Directed By Charles Nichols, Russ Mooney, John Kimball.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Larry Huber, Michael Hack.
- Music: Dean Elliott, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Edilberto A. Cruz.
- First Aired on September 08, 1984.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
Mario finally captures Donkey Kong. On the way back to the circus, Donkey Kong falls asleep and dreams that he is a knight, Pauline is a princess and Mario is an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show was a segment on the Saturday Supercade.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sir Donkey Kong? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!