The Case Of The Red-Eyed RubyThe Case Of The Red-Eyed Ruby (1961) - Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1150 times total.
- Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Willoughby, Yeggs Benedict.
- Voice Actors: Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Les Kline.
- Written By Bill Danch, Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on November 28, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-134
Inspector Willoughby, seated on a camel trudging through the vast Sahara Desert, is on his way to return the fabulous Red-Eyed Ruby stolen from the forehead of an idol in the tomb of King Tut Tut Almond. His archenemy, notorious jewel thief Yeggs Benedict, who... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on Jack Hannah's Ranger Woodlore character from his days at the Disney studios.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Case Of The Red-Eyed Ruby" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Case Of The Red-Eyed Ruby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!