The Rebel Without ClawsThe Rebel Without Claws (1961) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 1487 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Southern Colonel, Soldier.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Art Davis, Gerry Chiniquy.
- Written By Isadore Freleng.
- Music: Milt Franklyn, General Daniel Butterfield, Daniel Decatur Emmett, George Frederick Root; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on July 15, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:01 minutes.
Tweety is the very last courier carrying an important message for the Confederacy. Sylvester is the Union countermeasure.
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Tweety and Sylvester cartoon animated by Art Davis. Features the controversial line, "Damn Yankees!" Tweety originally said, "I tawt I taw a damn Yankee tat!" This line was deleted by Warner Brothers; the Cartoon Network just cuts the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Rebel Without Claws" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Rebel Without Claws? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!