Magical Mardi Gras MysteryMagical Mardi Gras Mystery (1984) Episode 5118-8406- Mr. T Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 405 times total.
- Mr. T Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. T, Kim, Woody, Skye, Vinnie, Courtney, Garcia, Robin, Jeff, Spike, Miss Bisby.
- Voice Actors: Mr. T, Amy Linker, Siu Ming, Cathy Cavadini, Teddy S. Field III, Phillip LaMarr, Shawn Lieber, Takayo Fisher, Halisi Vinson, Booker Bradshaw; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Gary Shimokawa.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Larry Huber, Michael Hack.
- Written By Flint Dille, Mark Jones.
- Music: Steve Rucker, Thomas Chase, Paul DeKorte.
- First Aired on October 20, 1984.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Mr. T now runs a gymnasium, where a veritable rainbow coalition of young gymnasts come to work out. Together with Miss Bisby and Mr. T's bulldog, Dozer, the group spent their off hours finding trouble and fixing it.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Magical Mardi Gras Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Magical Mardi Gras Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!