Mystery Of The Silver SwanMystery Of The Silver Swan (1983) Episode 5118-8310- Mr. T Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 341 times total.
- Mr. T Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. T, Kim, Woody, Skye, Vinnie, Courtney, Garcia, Robin, Jeff, Spike, Miss Bisby.
- Voice Actors: Mr. T, Amy Linker, Siu Ming, Cathy Cavadini, Teddy S. Field III, Phillip LaMarr, Shawn Lieber, Takayo Fisher, Amy Linker, Lauren Anders; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Gary Shimokawa.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Larry Huber.
- Written By Flint Dille, Mark Jones.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Paul DeKorte.
- First Aired on November 19, 1983.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Mr. T now runs a gymnasium, where a veritable rainbow coalition of young gymnasts come to work out. Together with Miss Bisby and Mr. T's bulldog, Dozer, the group spent their off hours finding trouble... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mystery Of The Silver Swan. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mystery Of The Silver Swan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!