Secret Of The Spectral SisterSecret Of The Spectral Sister (1983) Episode 5118-8309- Mr. T Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 391 times total.
- Mr. T Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. T, Kim, Woody, Skye, Vinnie, Courtney, Garcia, Robin, Jeff, Spike, Miss Bisby.
- Voice Actors: Mr. T, Amy Linker, Siu Ming, Cathy Cavadini, Teddy S. Field III, Phillip LaMarr, Shawn Lieber, Takayo Fisher, Amy Linker, Lauren Anders; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Gary Shimokawa.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Larry Huber.
- Written By Flint Dille, Mark Jones.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Paul DeKorte.
- First Aired on November 12, 1983.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Robin and Spike are tricked into thinking that their dead sister Kathy is actually still alive.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Secret Of The Spectral Sister. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Secret Of The Spectral Sister? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!