The Crossword MysteryThe Crossword Mystery (1983) Episode 5118-8306- Mr. T Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 563 times total.
- Mr. T Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. T, Kim, Woody, Skye, Vinnie, Courtney, Garcia, Robin, Jeff, Spike, Miss Bisby, Professor Phelps, Professor Reyes, Professor Richards.
- Voice Actors: Mr. T, Amy Linker, Siu Ming, Cathy Cavadini, Teddy S. Field III, Phillip LaMarr, Shawn Lieber, Takayo Fisher, Amy Linker, Lauren Anders; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Gary Shimokawa.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Larry Huber.
- Written By Flint Dille, Mark Jones.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Paul DeKorte.
- First Aired on October 22, 1983.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Miss Bisby is hypnotized while working on a crossword puzzle. She, Professor Phelps, and Professor Reyes have all been hypnotized by Professor Richards. He is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Crossword Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Crossword Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!