Mystery Of The Mind-ThievesMystery Of The Mind-Thieves (1983) Episode 5118-8303- Mr. T Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 583 times total.
- Mr. T Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. T, Kim, Woody, Skye, Vinnie, Courtney, Garcia, Robin, Jeff, Spike, Miss Bisby, Dr. Yarby, Tom Nakamura.
- Voice Actors: Mr. T, Amy Linker, Siu Ming, Cathy Cavadini, Teddy S. Field III, Phillip LaMarr, Shawn Lieber, Takayo Fisher, Amy Linker, Lauren Anders; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Gary Shimokawa.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Larry Huber.
- Written By Flint Dille, Mark Jones.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Paul DeKorte.
- First Aired on October 01, 1983.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Dr. Yarby subjects Kim's father, Tom Nakamura, to mind control. Kim thinks that she did something to make her father angry.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mystery Of The Mind-Thieves. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mystery Of The Mind-Thieves? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!