Chief Charlie HorseChief Charlie Horse (1956) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 706 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Chief Charlie Horse, Sheriff.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Robert Bentley, Herman Cohen, Ray Abrams.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on May 07, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-58.
Woodcarver Woody Woodpecker specializes in wooden Indians and wooden nickels. As our story opens, we find Woody hard at work on his latest creation: a life-sized statue of an Indian chief, which, by coincidence, is an exact likeness of notorious bandit Chief... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Chief Charlie Horse. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chief Charlie Horse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!