Mirror, MirrorMirror, Mirror (1984) Episode 5121-8409- Dragon's Lair Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 430 times total.
- Dragon's Lair Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Dirk the Daring, Princess Daphne, King Ethelred, Timothy, Cinge the Dragon, Bertram, Storyteller.
- Voice Actors: Bob Sarlatte, Eleen Gerstell, Fred Travalena, Michael Mish, Arthur Burghardt, Peter Cullen, Clive Revill.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: John Debney.
- First Aired on November 03, 1984.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Modeled after the very popular video game of the same name, Dirk would battle the dragon Cinge, often in the Dragon's Lair.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mirror, Mirror. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mirror, Mirror? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!