The Tournament Of The Phantom KnightThe Tournament Of The Phantom Knight (1984) Episode 5121-8403- Dragon's Lair Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 410 times total.
- Dragon's Lair Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Dirk the Daring, Princess Daphne, King Ethelred, Timothy, Cinge the Dragon, Bertram, Storyteller.
- Voice Actors: Bob Sarlatte, Eleen Gerstell, Fred Travalena, Michael Mish, Arthur Burghardt, Peter Cullen, Clive Revill.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: John Debney.
- First Aired on September 22, 1984.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 5121-8403
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Modeled after the very popular video game of the same name, Dirk would battle the dragon Cinge, often in the Dragon's Lair.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Tournament Of The Phantom Knight. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Tournament Of The Phantom Knight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!