Sir Timothy's QuestSir Timothy's Quest (1984) Episode 5121-8402- Dragon's Lair Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 414 times total.
- Dragon's Lair Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Dirk the Daring, Princess Daphne, King Ethelred, Timothy, Cinge the Dragon, Bertram, Storyteller.
- Voice Actors: Bob Sarlatte, Eleen Gerstell, Fred Travalena, Michael Mish, Arthur Burghardt, Peter Cullen, Clive Revill.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: John Debney.
- First Aired on September 15, 1984.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
Modeled after the very popular video game of the same name, Dirk would battle the dragon Cinge, often in the Dragon's Lair.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sir Timothy's Quest? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!