Coming Out Party
Alternate Title: Comin' Out PartyComing Out Party (Comin' Out Party) (1963) - Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1089 times total.
- Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Willoughby, Crash McDash.
- Voice Actors: Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Al Coe, Art Davis,, Les Kline.
- Written By David Detiege.
- Music: Walter Greene.
- Originally Released on February 01, 1963.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-158
Inspector Willoughby is assigned to foil the attempts of a criminal named Crash McDash to escape from Sing Song Prison. Word is out that there's going to be a prison break, and Willoughby's called in to stand by in case of trouble. Sure enough, one of the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Comin' Out Party."
Based on Hannah's Ranger Woodlore from his days at Disney, the good Inspector hits the pavement as a big but soft-spoken secret agent.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Coming Out Party" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Coming Out Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!