Convict ConcertoConvict Concerto (1954) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 1063 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Bank Robber, Cop.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Don Patterson.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Don Patterson, Herman Cohen.
- Written By Hugh Harman.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Piano: Raymond Turner.
- Originally Released on November 22, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Piano tuner Woody won't let distractions- like the police chasing crooks hiding in his piano shop- distract him from his mission. When a burglar, trying to escape the law by hiding under the piano, makes Woody play, our hero strikes up a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon was written by animation legend Hugh Harman. Raymond Turner performs the piano soundtrack. With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Convict Concerto" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Convict Concerto? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!