Royal WeddingRoyal Wedding (1980) - The New Adventures of Flash Gordon Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 604 times total.
- The New Adventures of Flash Gordon Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, King Features
- Distributed by: National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Flash Gordon, Dr. Zarkov, Ming, the Merciless, Prince Barin, Princess Aura, Queen Fria, Dale Arden, Thun, Vultan, Gremlin.
- Voice Actors: Robert Ridgely, Alan Oppenheimer, Diane Pershing, Allan Melvin, Melendy Britt, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Don Christensen, Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer.
- Animated By Bob Arkwright, John Allan Armstrong, Tom Baron, Jim Brummett, Kent Butterworth, Bill Carney, John Conning, Franco Cristofani, James A. Davis, Zeon Davush, Ed De Mattia, Jaime Diaz; more Animators ...
- Written By Paul Dini, Ted Pedersen.
- Music: Ray Ellis, Norm Prescott, Marc Ellis, Robert Waxman, George Mahana; more Musicians ...
- Editor: James Blodgett, Earl Biddle.
- First Aired on September 27, 1980.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
At the wedding of Prince Barin to Ming's daughter, Aura, Ming's giant robot invades the scene to capture Aura and return her to her father. The robot also takes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Beginning life as a comic strip character in 1934, American astronaut Flash Gordon proved to be so popular that in 1936, Universal Pictures produced a 15-episode serial about the intrepid space... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Royal Wedding. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Royal Wedding? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!