Alternate Title: Invisible WoodyDestination Meatball (Invisible Woody) (1951) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1026 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Buzz Buzzard.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Ray Abrams, LaVerne Harding, Paul Smith.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on December 24, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: U-7.
A line of people (including Woody) drool at the window of the shop of market butcher Buzz Buzzard. A short series of gags ensues about how Buzz dishonestly (and literally) "jacks" up all his prices. Since Woody is broke as usual, he sneaks in and gets thrown out... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There's no dialogue in this cartoon. The title parodies that of 1950's Destination Moon. Made by George Pal Productions, it contains a cartoon sequence by Walter Lantz Productions featuring Woody Woodpecker! Retitled "Invisible Woody" by... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Destination Meatball. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Destination Meatball? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!