Towne Hall FolliesTowne Hall Follies (1935) - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 612 times total.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions.
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Bunny Lou, Blaque Sourpuss, The Man on the Flying Trapeze.
- Directed By Walter Lantz, Tex Avery.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Tex Avery, Ray Abrams, Cecil Surry.
- Written By Walter Lantz, Victor McLeod.
- Music: James Dietrich.
- Originally Released on June 03, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Black & White
In the early 1890's, Oswald sneaks in to see a vaudeville show, where Bunny Lou is performing.
Cartoon Production Information:
It's unknown who were the voice actors, but could it be that Walter Lantz voiced Oswald (much like Disney, who did voice Mickey Mouse), but after 1932 -when Mickey Rooney stopped voicing the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Towne Hall Follies" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Towne Hall Follies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!