Ride Him, Bosko!Ride Him, Bosko! (1932) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 1391 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell, Rochelle Hudson.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Isadore Freleng, Norman Blackburn.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on September 17, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:20 minutes.
- Black & White
Bosko the cowboy stars in this spoof of Westerns! Lots of fightin' and shootin' as Bosko enters town and instantly goes into a soft shoe and piano-playing musical... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Includes the first ever live-action sequence in a Warner Bros. cartoon. (The animators discuss how to get Bosko out of his predicament, and leave with the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ride Him, Bosko!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ride Him, Bosko!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!