So Dear To My HeartSo Dear To My Heart (1949) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 61 times this month, and 5478 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Live-Action/2D Animation Hybrid
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Wise Old Owl, Danny the Lamb, Christopher Columbus, Robert (the) Bruce, David, Goliath, Joshua.
- Live-Action Characters: Jeremiah 'Jerry' Kincaid, Tildy, Grandma Kincaid, The Storekeeper, The Storekeeper's Son, Uncle Hiram.
- Voice Actors: Bobby Driscoll, John Beal, Ken Carson, Bob Stanton.
Live-Action Cast: Bobby Driscoll, Luana Patten, Beulah Bondi, Burl Ives; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Hamilton Luske, Harold D. Schuster, Jasper Blystone.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Perce Pearce.
- Animated By Eric Larson, John Lounsbery, Hal King, Milt Kahl, Les Clark, Don Lusk, Marvin Woodward, George Rowley, Joshua Meador, Dan McManus.
- Written By Marc Davis, Ken Anderson, Bill Peet, Maurice Rapf, Ted Sears, John Tucker Battle, Sterling North.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Original Song, "Lavender Blue" (Music: Eliot Daniel.
Lyrics: Larry Morey), 1950.
- Music: Eliot Daniel, Larry Morey, Ticker Freeman, Irving Taylor, Robert Wells, Mel Torm�; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Thomas Scott, Lloyd L. Richardson.
- Originally Released on January 19, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 82 minutes.
This live-action and animation feature stars Burl Ives, telling a story of a determined young country boy and his mischievous black lamb. While daydreaming of winning a blue ribbon at the county fair, Jeremiah's scrapbook comes to life with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "So Dear To My Heart" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about So Dear To My Heart? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!