Where You Going Little GhoulWhere You Going Little Ghoul (1972) Episode MGG # 5- The Groovie Goolies Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1144 times total.
- The Groovie Goolies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Frankie, Wolfie, Mummy, Drac, Goolihand, Hagatha, Batso, Bella La Ghostley, Sabrina, Ratso, Boneapart, Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde, Hauntleroy.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Larry Storch, Larry D. Mann, Jane Webb.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- First Aired on September 30, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A wacky group of not quite all together "gools" and their crazy adventures. They also have a band like the Archies, but never a hit like "Sugar Sugar."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Where You Going Little Ghoul. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where You Going Little Ghoul? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!