Chapter Twelve: Ming's Tournament Of DeathChapter Twelve: Ming's Tournament Of Death (1979) - The New Adventures of Flash Gordon Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 440 times total.
- The New Adventures of Flash Gordon Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, King Features
- Distributed by: National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Flash Gordon, Dr. Zarkov, Ming, the Merciless, Prince Barin, Princess Aura, Queen Fria, Dale Arden, Thun, Vultan, Gremlin.
- Voice Actors: Robert Ridgely, Alan Oppenheimer, Diane Pershing, Allan Melvin, Melendy Britt, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Don Christensen, Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer.
- Animated By Bob Arkwright, John Allan Armstrong, Tom Baron, Jim Brummett, Kent Butterworth, Bill Carney, John Conning, Franco Cristofani, James A. Davis, Zeon Davush, Ed De Mattia, Jaime Diaz; more Animators ...
- Written By Sam Peeples, Ted Pedersen.
- Music: Ray Ellis, Norm Prescott, Marc Ellis, Robert Waxman, George Mahana; more Musicians ...
- Editor: James Blodgett, Earl Biddle.
- First Aired on December 08, 1979.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Recaptured by Ming's evil forces, Flash and his friends are chained to the combat arena in preparation for Emperor Ming's tournament of death games from which... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Beginning life as a comic strip character in 1934, American astronaut Flash Gordon proved to be so popular that in 1936, Universal Pictures produced a 15-episode serial about the intrepid space... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chapter Twelve: Ming's Tournament Of Death? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!