A Sinking FeelingA Sinking Feeling (1974) Episode 91213- The New Adventures of Gilligan Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 646 times total.
- The New Adventures of Gilligan Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Gilligan, Skipper Jonas Grumby, Thurston Howell III, Lovey Wentworth Howell, Professor Roy Hinkley, Mary Ann Summers, Ginger Grant, Snubby.
- Voice Actors: Bob Denver, Alan Hale, Jr., Jim Backus, Natalie Schafer, Russell Johnson, Jane Edwards, Jane Webb, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Don Towsley, Rudy Larriva, Lou Zukor, Bill Reed.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Jim Brummett, Zion Davush, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, Fred Gamble, Disk Hall, Lou Kachivas, Marsh Lamore, Bob Matz, Fred Myers, Casey Onaitis, Jack Ozark, Bill Pratt, Virgil Raddatz; more Animators ...
- Music: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael.
- Editor: Doreen Dixon, Jim Blodgett.
- First Aired on November 30, 1974.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Gilligan discovers a boat on the island, and the castaways work together to repair the boat so that they can get off the island. Meanwhile, Mr. Howell finds out on the radio that lead (the stone) is worth a lot of money, so he tricks Gilligan and his animal... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The New Adventures of Gilligan was Filmation's animated Saturday morning version of the enormously popular 1960's TV series Gilligan's Island. The cartoon picked up where the prime time show left off: Gilligan, the Skipper too, the millionaire and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Sinking Feeling. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Sinking Feeling? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!