Rhythm In The BowRhythm In The Bow (1934) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1486 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Hobo.
- Directed By Ben Hardaway.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Ben Clopton.
- Written By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Music: Norman Spencer.
- Originally Released on October 20, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:49 minutes.
- Black & White
Singing and dancing hobos on a train enjoy the footloose life on and under the rails. Lots of politically incorrect gags here as the happy homeless enjoy their free ride. A violin-playing hobo is riding a freight train when his violin music and singing gives him... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last black and white Merrie Melodies cartoon.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rhythm In The Bow" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rhythm In The Bow? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!